Annual Community Garage Sale

UPDATE – 2020 Community Garage Sale .

It is with a heavy heart that I write to you all and tell you that we have made the difficult decision to postpone the Marathon city garage sales. We are hoping to reschedule into June or July. I would appreciate a reply from anyone that knows of other communities that have weekends already set in June or July so we can have “our own” weekend.

There are some of you that have paid your $10 – I have that list and money set aside and would like to still proceed with the registration and list and maps that we can simply tweak when we come up with a week that will work.

If you paid your money and decide that you don’t want to participate in June/July I certainly will refund your money. Please let me know. If you want to participate – well we have a couple months to really get our lists and maps in order, and go through our houses another time, so you can continue to send those lists in to myself or Brenda.

Please spread the word about the postponement to everyone you can. I just think with all the unrest and uncertainties surrounding the virus, and lockdown dates approaching the end of April into May this is the best choice for us.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks
Carol Salber
1103 4th Street
Marathon WI 54448
715-581-4444